Mati Talent Institute Private School offers different tuition programs and services so you can choose the one that best suits your family needs.
All grade levels have the same price (1-8), this price may increase according to the type of enrollment and the programs you choose to work with.
The cost for our year round enrollments include the incorporation into our Private School and our programs, as well as the various services we offer in each.
ALL PRICES ARE EXPRESSED IN U.S. DOLLARS AND PAYMENTS SHOULD BE DONE AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH SCHOOL YEAR.
Essentially, students learning at home are able to meet Florida’s compulsory attendance law in one of three ways.
1) Establish a home education program (1002.41) If you choose this option,Mati Talent Institute offers you access to your high academic curriculum through tuition After School Istation, After School Math y After School Our World.
2) Enroll in a private school that offers an off-campus option (1002.01 Definitions) This is the “Private School Option.” Such schools are commonly referred to as “umbrella schools,” “non-traditional private schools,” or “600” schools. The term “600” refers to the Florida Corporation statutes , each a different type of corporation. Mati Talent Institute Private School, is a registered private school with the Florida Department of Education. Enroll Now
3) Establish a Private Tutoring Program. (1002.43)
While all of the above choices provide compliance with Florida’s compulsory attendance laws, each has different implications. Most parents choose either option 1 or 2. Most differences involve recordkeeping and methods, but the main distinction is whether you want to be accountable to the state or to a private entity. If you choose this option,Mati Talent Institute offers you access to your high academic curriculum through tuition After School Istation, After School Math y After School Our World.
PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE
Because we are aware that each family has their own needs, we offer the option of purchasing our plans individually or by enrollment.
If you wish to pay through the BANK OF AMERICA please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get in contact with you and provide you with the bank account details.
How to Enroll
In order to enroll in our Kindergarten, Elementary or Middle School please follow these steps:
Read the information about Terms and Conditions http://www.matitalentinstitute.org/terms-conditions/
Print, sign and scan the Terms and Conditions
1) Choose your registration http://www.matihomeschool.com/our-programs/
2) Make your Payment, you can pay with any Credit or Debit Card VISA, MASTERCARD or AMEX, By PAYPAL, or BANK TRANSFER TO BANK OF AMERICA
3) Send us an email to email@example.com attaching the following documents:
a) A copy of a birth certificate for each child enrolled – necessary for those entering kindergarten only or those whom have never been registered in a public or private school before.
Further information may be obtained via:
The Florida Department of Health – My-Florida.com – Birth Certificates or National Center for Health Statistics – Where to Write for Vital Records.
b) School entry health exam. State law for school entry requires a health examination by a legally qualified professional. Each child enrolled to Mati is required to complete this documentation within one year before enrollment.
For more information please visit The Florida Department of Health: School health website. If for any reasons (religious beliefs, convictions, or other) you are not able to provide the school entry health exam please fill out this Certificate of Exemption of School entry Medical Examination.
c) Up to date Immunization Record. The Form DH 680, Florida Certification of Immunization, must be used to document receipt of immunizations required for entry and attendance in Florida schools, childcare facilities, and family daycare homes.
d) Current Photo.
4) You will receive a confirmation email with the registration link and access information in a period no longer than 48 hours after receiving the required documentation for enrollment.
If you have sent a letter of intent to the county, establishing your Home Education Program, and want to change to the private school option, you MUST send a letter of termination to the county within 30 days of enrollment in a private school. It should be something along the lines of: “This is to notify you that the Home Education Program for Student X has been terminated. He is now enrolled in a private school.” This goes to the Superintendent or the person at the school board you sent your letter of intent to. Here is a Notice of Termination you may use if you choose. It is extremely important that you do this. If you simply stop turning in your annual report, you start the process of truancy and a truancy officer may show up at your door.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to CONTACT US
Welcome to MATI!